miércoles, 11 de abril de 2012

RIZOS


Like I told you yesterday, When i went to make the crazyness true and went to diferent castings (4 years ago) I could not get each one but I could work for RIZOS.

Rizos is now one of the most recognized brands in the hairdressing world of Spanish fashion. His creations have always set the trend, and its own unique style has become part of history and legend of fashion in our country.

Amazing team!! Lots of Laughs during the work and proffesional skills at the same time. I didn't get every pic but i just have a look and i found this repertory.The photographer was tough because his personality tried to find another kind of feelings and he managed it very well. Very artistic ! 

Hard work and fun. One day nearly lost the car we came to look for the hotel because we were literally asleep. While two models were having breakfast(both Russian) Spanish women slept soundly until we realized our delay. Quick shower to be punctual and arrive ... but the Russian girls were lost along the way ...Madness!Appeared later but timely and suffocated because they felt we were impossible to find . Then .. LOL and work.

The outfits were amazing! Roberto Cavalli, Dsquared2, Yves Saint Laurent shoes( I couldn't believe it ! That was the best moment I have ever had because you could wear 12 hours and be a princess). I got angry  because my hair was disappeared but I started to laugh when I saw Martina(another Russian model) crying all the time and trying to paste her hair.


Clothes Dsquared2

With Ex Miss Spain MªJose Besora

Expensive Gloves


Dsquared Outfit and perfect hair !!

OMG Team

Where is my hair?? oh ohh ...

Dress by Roberto Cavalli (I will always remember)

Video

Video with short hair !
If you want to see it all about this, let's visit:
http://www.rizos.es/es/colecciones-rizos/the-galery/category/3

Después de la locura del casting para ragazza conseguí un pase para RIZOS y finalmente conseguí el trabajo. Fue maravilloso poder trabajar para este equipo porque tienen un espíritu joven y una profesionalidad sincronizada. Fue una magnífica experiencia poder llevar vestuario de maravillosos diseñadores como Roberto Cavalli, Dsquared, Yves Saint Laurent shoes (Lo maravilloso se paga y prueba de ello eran las interminables sesiones con tacones de 12cm y perfecta como el primer segundo !!).

Fueron días intensos de trabajo y muy divertidos. Un día casi perdemos el coche que nos venía a buscar al hotel porque nos quedamos literalmente dormidas. Mientras dos modelos estaban desayunando un café(rusas las dos) las españolas dormíamos plácidamente hasta que nos dimos cuenta de nuestro retraso. Ducha rápida para estar puntuales y llegamos... pero las chicas rusas se perdieron en el camino ... ¡Locura! Aparecieron más tarde pero puntuales y sofocadas porque pensaban que no nos iban a encontrar. Al final muchas risas y a trabajar.

Me "enfadé" por mi corte de pelo aunque aún recuerdo más a Martina (otra modelo rusa) llorando e intentando pegar su pelo, así que a mi me entraba la risa porque no paraba de repetir que se ganaba la vida con su imagen. Después de un tiempo creo que el pelo recogido o corto me queda bien pero es obvio que fue un gran impacto a mi vista en su día. ¡Nadie me conocía! Hoy en día me acuerdo que me daba mucha personalidad y que yo jamás me lo hubiera cortado antes sin haber estado entre las manos de estos profesionales.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario