domingo, 8 de abril de 2012

HAIRDREAMS

I love this fashion hair brand because you could have what you are always looking for in a few hours. I worked like a catalogue model two years ago and then i made shows and different events.                          

Natural and amazing hair with high quality and the best team that i have ever been working.

I remember like it was yesterday.Important Casting.
I would not go because I thought I had no chance of being selected. My booker (Araceli) managed to convince me and the team was waiting for me (I was the last girl). Shaking hands with all team and nerves, jitters. People speaking different languages ​​and I hesitantly. In the end I was selected and it was wonderful to work for them.

Lo recuerdo como si fuera ayer. Casting importante al cual yo no quería acudir porque pensaba que no tenía ninguna posibilidad de ser elegida. Al final mi booker (Araceli!!) consiguió convencerme y todo el equipo estaba esperándome (era la última chica). Apretón de manos con todo el equipo y nervios. La gente hablando en diferentes idiomas y yo indecisa. Al final fui elegida y fue maravilloso poder trabajar para ellos.
Yuna and me posing!! 

Me scowling ahaha y con cara de pocos amigos ahaha


Fashion Makeup

Web Page.In the middle my face without make up!OMG!ahhaa

Full team! Hairdreams, Edurne Senosiain Hairdresser, models.

Web page ^^
When i finished this amazing work i thought is the finish line but i started a friendship with Beatriz and we are close and conected by facebook. I will tell you more about our meetings around the world. Love Beatriz !!!

Cuando esto acabó, pensé que no volvería a ver a nadie más puesto que Hairdreams es una marca que tiene su sede en Austria. Pero no fue así y volví a encontrarme con Beatriz a las 6 de la mañana en una estación de autobús.Ella iba camino de ir a cualquier parte del mundo y yo a una sesión de fotos para Ion Fiz.
Creo que despertamos a todo el autobús con nuestras conversaciones y risas. He vuelto a verla y puedo decir que es una persona que me conoce a la perfección, sabe mis puntos débiles y somos muy similares.Te quiero Beatriz!! 
Beatriz & me Club Carpe Diem Barcelona !


.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario